Tuesday, June 1, 2010

We are family - My brother, My sister and me.... Charles, Clara and Jo Ann

Blessings of a Big Family by Granny Jo The blessings of a big family are so many it's hard to even start to number or name them. From grandparents to grandchildren, and all the cousins in between Thank you, Lord! For babies to weddings, For graduations and "ball" games. Thank you, Lord For the young, to the old Memories made more precious than gold. Thank you, Lord! For birthdays, happy get-togethers and even tears I pray that these blessings last many, many more years. Thank you, Lord! Pictures in this blog are an assortment of family pictures sent to me and I have wanted to post.

This is John catcher at his ball game. Uncle Bill would have loved this picture.

I had a picture of Charlie's first T ball game but I could not get it to post.

Grand-dogs

Friedley is getting bigger and someone clipped him really close. Belle is getting older
Cammy is getting sleepy. AC "baby-sat" her grand-niece-dog this week.

Andrew playing on the gorilla statues at the Louisville Zoo. Sierra practicing tennis for the middle school team.

Nicolaas signing the registry as he is inducted into the National Honor Society.
Proud parents (Stacy and Nico) taking pictures.
Papa, Nicolaas, Granny Jo

Picture below from Liz. She sent it after the Easter blog. ..................................Jack .....................Betsy ..............Charlie

from my niece Liz
I love hearing about your family and seeing pictures. I had to send our Easter morning picture. Charlie is having a bit of a 'tude having to have his picture taken :) Liz
Mary and her friend Alex going to the prom. Isn't she beautiful?
from Nicki They were so excited... and he was such a respectful, responsible guy. First he was brave enough to come talk to Joey face to face. Then he actually typed us out an itinerary with times and phone numbers of where they were eating and the prom location etc. And he had her home right on time (which was before the rest of the gang they were with, which he had no problems with that either.) Great guy! MY DRAMA TEAM
Les Miserables....
Seth was in the orchestra. John as an extra was a waif, Mary was one of the co-stars Cosette
Cosette from approximately the age of three to the age of eight, grows up in an atmosphere of poverty and fear, but she is rescued from this life when she is adopted. She is educated by nuns in a convent in Paris and she later grows up to become very beautiful. She falls in love with Marius Pontmercy, and marries him at the end. (That is why she is in a wedding dress)

3 comments:

Kathy Wiese said...

Wonderful pics Mary and Nicolaas are both growing up way too fast

Kathy

Charles said...

jo I WOULD LOVE IT IF MY FAMILY WOULD DO THIS. YOU ARE GOOD HISTORIAN.
----- Original Message -----

Nicolaas k Wiese said...

I do have to say as i do not say often ,"I love the picture of me."
LOL LOL LOL
indeed aunt kathy every cousin of mine are getting older and i only wish i could see my cousins alot more.

Nicolaas k Wiese